Solo Aging at TTN's Monthly Meeting
ResourcesAt Home Computer and Internet Basics for Seniors
Flapping, Cooing, Speaking Gibberish: Improv Can Delight— and Set You Free
The Joy of Being a Woman in Her 70s
I Am (an Older) Woman. Hear Me Roar.
The secret to a long, happy, healthy life? Think age-positive
When Needs Arise, These Older Women Have One Another’s Backs
Why Introducing Your Grandchild To The World of Travel Is One Of The Greatest Gifts You Can Give The
“Our Impossible Christmas”
The Transition Network helps women '50 and forward' navigate second act of life
We Are the Elders Who Remain
Message from the Executive Director
The Caring CollaborativeMembers Helping Members.
Stay in Touch
The must have guide
to what’s next
Smart Women Don’t Retire, They Break Free
Are you turning 70 1/2 this year? You might want to learn how to save on your taxes via the TTN Planned Giving Program. Click here for more information.
SHOP AMAZON, EARN $$ FOR THE TRANSITION NETWORK
TTN is an Amazon Associate, so when you sign up for Amazon Smile, TTN gets a percentage of anything you spend.
Click here to
We appreciate your
people are taking notice...
2018 was a record year for TTN. We grew membership across the country by over 15% and began 2019 with a record 2,800 members. This proves again and again that what TTN offers, women everywhere need!
We've gotten the attention of some excellent journalists who have written about our unique mission, how we connect women, and the value of our Caring Collaborative community. Here are some of the articles that helped get the word out about TTN.
- January 12, 2018 – 10 Retirement Resolutions – Minneapolis Star Tribune
- March 16, 2018 – Midlife Transformation Begins with Bold Decision – Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- April 11, 2018 – The Happiness Curve – Washington Post
- April 23, 2018 – A woman in jail, a dog on death row: When Byron met Olympia, a forsaken pit mix – Philadelphia Inquirer
- August 10, 2018 – This Life with Gracie: Women Redefining Retirement – The Atlantic Journal Constitution
- September 11, 2018 - Good to Know: Transition Network Helps Women Redefine Retirement – Long Island Newsday
- December 21, 2018 – When Needs Arise, These Older Women Have One Another’s Backs – Kaiser Health News *This article was reprinted by AARP, NBC News, salon.com, acl.gov, medicarereport.org, The Sacramento Bee, internationalbadassactivities.org, American Geriatric News
- Jonathan Rauch’s book, The Happiness Curve: Why Life Gets Better After 50 was published in April. TTN was prominently featured in Chapter 9: Helping Each Other.
All the best for a bright and beautiful year ahead for TTN!
The Transition Network is an inclusive community of professional women, 50 and forward, whose changing life situations lead them to seek new connections, resources and opportunities.
Join us as we CONNECT to support each other, DISCOVER what's important and determine the IMPACT we want to have on ourselves and those around us.