Philadelphia Chapter Event
Philadelphia Chapter Event: Scan and Preserve Your Photos and DocumentsMonday, November 1, 2021, 3‑4:30pm EDT
Location: Virtual Event via Zoom
This event is SOLD OUT!
Contact: Debbie Fickler
Learn the best ways to gather, sort, scan and preserve your precious memories for future generations, including old photos, slides, negatives and other documents! A full demonstration along with equipment options, required tech skills, and a project management checklist will be provided.
About our Speaker: Nancy White
Technology Consultant and Web Designer Nancy White established Digital Consulting Associates, LLC, a home based business in West Chester, PA in 2011. A lifelong amateur photographer, Nancy developed a series of classes and workshops for photo organizing in print and digital formats along with photo scanning, preservation, and restoration.
Nancy has 20+ years experience in Adult Technology Education and Training, including:
- Award Winning Technology Instructor, Main Line School Night, Radnor, PA (2002-Present)
- Technology Instructor, Delaware County Community College, Technology Education Academy, Media, PA (2002-Present)
- Technology Instructor, Immaculata University, Lifelong Learning Institute, West Chester, PA (Presentation: “Scan and Preserve Photos, Slides, Negatives and Documents, 2019)
- Technology Specialist/Photo Organizer, The Organizing Professionals, Philadelphia Main Line, PA (2018-present)
- Digital Organizer, Your Organizing Consultants, Berwyn, PA (2019-present)
Member, Philadelphia Area InfraGard®
Member, The Photo Managers
Zoom link will be provided in advance.
Material from www.thetransitionnetwork.org, 21:05:05 November 29, 2021.
Copyright © The Transition Network 2021