Philadelphia Chapter Event
Philadelphia Chapter Event: Organizing Your Digital PhotosMonday, October 4, 2021, 3‑4:30pm EDT
Location: Virtual Event via Zoom
Registration Deadline: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Contact: Debbie Fickler
Learn how to organize and manage all your digital photos no matter how large or overwhelming your collection may seem! With a little planning and some practice, you will be able to name, search, find, share and get creative with your images like never before! Your instructor, Nancy White, will demonstrate this in detail and offer outstanding resources you can use right away.
About our Speaker: Nancy White
Technology Consultant and Web Designer Nancy White established Digital Consulting Associates, LLC, a home based business in West Chester, PA in 2011. A lifelong amateur photographer, Nancy developed a series of classes and workshops for photo organizing in print and digital formats along with photo scanning, preservation, and restoration.
Nancy has 20+ years experience in Adult Technology Education and Training, including:
- Award Winning Technology Instructor, Main Line School Night, Radnor, PA (2002-Present)
- Technology Instructor, Delaware County Community College, Technology Education Academy, Media, PA (2002-Present)
- Technology Instructor, Immaculata University, Lifelong Learning Institute, West Chester, PA (Presentation: “Scan and Preserve Photos, Slides, Negatives and Documents, 2019)
- Technology Specialist/Photo Organizer, The Organizing Professionals, Philadelphia Main Line, PA (2018-present)
- Digital Organizer, Your Organizing Consultants, Berwyn, PA (2019-present)
Member, Philadelphia Area InfraGard®
Member, The Photo Managers
Zoom link will be provided in advance.
Material from www.thetransitionnetwork.org, 01:59:32 October 21, 2021.
Copyright © The Transition Network 2021