Chicago Chapter Event
Navigating Transitions Workshop - A TTN Signature ProgramSaturday, February 1, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. gathering; 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. workshop
Location: 345 E. Ohio St, Streeterville
This event is SOLD OUT!
Contact: Kimberly Mulcahy
Phone: (630) 567 0299
We are pleased to host TTN’s Signature Program, Women in Transition - Navigating Transitions Workshop on Saturday, February 1, 2020. Current and prospective members welcome!
If you are exploring new possibilities, rethinking your life and/or work, contemplating changes in your lifestyle or want to expand your networks, this informative workshop will give you a guiding framework to understand the process of transition.
This half-day workshop for women 50+ is highly experiential and is designed for participants to explore what’s next by:
· Enhancing skills for successfully navigating change
· Expanding possibilities and options
· Knowing how to create a meaningful life
· Creating a “next steps” action plan
· Engaging and connecting with other women 50+ who are experiencing life transition
Join us as we map out the next chapter of our lives!
What sets this Workshop apart is the opportunity to become part of a vibrant community of women, and to make connections that can continue to enrich your life and support your journey over the next several years. Members, guests and those interested in learning more about TTN Chicago Chapter are welcome to participate in this dynamic workshop! Click Register box above to reserve your spot!
Coffee, light refreshments and snacks will be served. If questions, please email ChicagoChapter@thetransitionnetwork.org
This workshop will be co-facilitated by Kimberly Mulcahy, TTN Chicago Chapter Chair and Ann-Marie Downing, TTN Steering Committee member and SIG/Community Service Committee Chair.
Here are some comments from prior workshop attendees from other TTN Chapters:
- “It was one of the most fun, useful event I’ve been to at TTN”.
- “Loved the action steps, applicable exercises, much value in short workshop”.
- “It’s a great workshop to learn about yourself, to meet interesting women and to connect”.