New York City Chapter Event
Crafting Your Next Act – In-depth 4-week workshopTuesday, April 2, 2019 through Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Time: 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Location: At a UWS member’s home- you will be given the address before the event (near 89th and Broadway)
Registration Deadline: Monday, March 25, 2019
Only 3 seats left!
Contact: Karen Merson
In this workshop on Tuesdays – April 2, 9, 16, 23, you will learn how to get to where you want to be in your Next Act. You will use these four sessions to discover your core values, special talents, strengths, and experiences; and how to use them to help you achieve the life you want for yourself.
The purpose of this in-depth series is to craft a comprehensive plan that provides specific structure.
In that process, you will:
- Rethink who you can be and what you can do
- Focus on what really matters to you
- Reimagine new possibilities
- Part of a community of Next Act women
- Create achievable goals that match your values and passions for the coming year- your best year yet!
You will feel:
- Excited about your future
- In control of your life – the author of your own life story
- Free to be your authentic and whole self
You will create the draft of a one-year plan, which will become:
- Your goals for the coming year
- The foundation for your thinking and planning
- Advice for your behavior and performance
- Motivation and inspiration
After Karen retired from teaching in 2013 she earned her certification in coaching and founded the “New Attitude” organization to use her skills in transformational learning to coach women in their next act to create meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Karen has a talent for helping people find their voice, allowing them to express who they are and what they want. She is a skilled and inspiring group facilitator. Her goal is to help people recognize their value in the world.
Meeting Dates: Tuesdays – April 2, 9, 16, 23
Payments by check must be received 7 DAYS before the event, or registration will be cancelled.
Requests for refunds must be received 14 DAYS before the event. Send refund request to Committee Co-Chair: Eileen Kobrin (firstname.lastname@example.org)