Celebrate TTN: Women Connecting, Creating & Contributing
Saturday, May 18, 2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pmLocation:
St.Clement’s Episcopal Church: 901 Portland Ave, St PaulRegistration Deadline: Thursday, May 16, 2019Contact:
Jill GoskiEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online preregistration is closed, registration is welcome at the door
Our festivities will include:
- Twin Cities author, comedian and actress Lorna Landvik as the keynote speaker. Lorna will sign copies of her books, available for sale.
- Susan Collins, TTN executive director, will welcome Minneapolis /St. Paul as the 14th TTN chapter. Our local steering committee will be on hand to provide more information about TTN and the MSP chapter.
- Celebration includes a champagne toast.
- Mix and mingle with interesting women over drinks and appetizers.
- Silent auction with many fun items.
Meet our guests:
Susan Collins, Executive Director, TTN. Susan has experienced her own transition within the very organization that was created to support our transitions. After leaving her long-time career in homebuilding in 2007, Susan joined TTN, became a steering committee member of her local chapter, then decided she wanted to lead TTN and bring the message of “embracing change after 50” to as many other women as possible.
Lorna Landvik , Writer and humorist.
Lorna Landvik has written many books about women and their relationships. Her latest book is Chronicles of a Radical Hag (with Recipes). She also has performed her all improvisational show, Party in the Rec Room, at Bryant Lake Bowl in Minneapolis. Members are encouraged to read one of her novels prior to the May 18 event. Once in a Blue Moon Lodge may be particularly relevant to the theme of transitions. Check out Lorna Landvik's official website and a recent article about her in the Star Tribune.
Silent auction will include donations by TTN members with some fun surprises. Funds raised will be used to offset some costs for upcoming TTN events. Checks and cash only.
Members: $25.00, Non-Members: $35.00
Come join us! Women new to TTN are welcome.