Boston Chapter Event
Vermont Weekend GetawayFriday, September 21, 2018
Time: Weekend event
Location: Castle Hill Resort & Spa, Proctorsville Vermont (Okemo/Ludlow Region)
Restricted to members only
Contact: Ginny Kiefer
Cost: $200 for lodging. We will stay in 2 & 3 bedroom condos. Individual beds and space but communal living room for socializing.
- Shared carpool costs. Meals and activity costs paid individually.
Registration Deadline: July 31, 2018. First come, first serve.
Departure: Friday with a return Sunday afternoon. There may be some flexibility on times as we intend to carpool and share gas costs.
- Departure via carpooling (2 1/2 hours from Boston)
- Check in, explore, pool
- Cocktails in the mansion library
- Dinner in the acclaimed mansion dining room. ( http://www.castlehillresortvt.com/uploads/9/8/6/9/98696408/winter_2016_menu.pdf)
- Choice of Activity (A few options will be proposed) Samples:
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool, Spa treatments
- Buttermilk Falls Hike, Adventure Zone, Breweries, Vermont Country Store, Mill Museum, Cheese factory, Calvin Coolidge historic site,
- Sugarbush farm for maple syrup, outlets, skyline drive, glass blowing, Woodstock/Quechee http://www.pointehotelatcastlehillvt.com/things-to-do.html
- Group Dinner
- Breakfast at Vermont Apple Pie Breakfast Bakery Restaurant 8-12
More details to come.