New York City Chapter Event
Register for this Event
June Workshop: Crafting Your Next ActTuesday, June 6, 2017 through Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Location: Member's home
Contact: EILEEN KOBRIN
4-week in-depth workshop
Tuesdays: June 6, 13, 20, 27
This in-depth series provides the understanding to craft a comprehensive plan that reflects your authentic self and provides structure for moving forward.
In that process, you will:
- Rethink who you can be and what you can do
- Focus on what really matters to you
- Reimagine new possibilities
- Create achievable goals that match your values and passions for the coming year – your best year yet!
You will feel:
- Excited about your future
- In control of your life – the author of your own life story
- Free to be your authentic and whole self
- Part of a community of Next Act women
You will create the draft of a one-year plan, which will become:
- Your goals for the coming year
- The foundation for your thinking and planning
- Advice for your behavior and performance
- Motivation and inspiration
Karen Merson, Facilitator: A consistent theme of Karen’s career has been working closely with people interested in change. She started her professional life as a dance therapist, working in psychiatric settings. She moved on to earn her MBA in organizational change and worked as a consultant for non profit and for profit organizations. For 18 years, she was an adjunct professor at New York University and a full time professor at The New School University in Manhattan where she taught organizational and social change with an emphasis on transformational learning.
After Karen retired from teaching in 2013 she earned her certification in coaching and founded the “New Attitude” organization to use her skills in transformational learning to coach women in their next act to create meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Karen has a talent for helping people find their voice, allowing them to express who they are and what they want. She is a skilled and inspiring group facilitator. Her goal is to help people recognize their value in the world.
* Early Bird Discount Ended May 1st *
Starting May 2nd the regular fee of $195, ($225 Guests) will apply to all registrations.
Refunds can only be made for cancellations received at least one week (7 calendar days) before the event.
Payments by check must be received 7 DAYS before the event, or registration
will be cancelled.