philadelphia chapter Involvement
Help Power Up TTN!How would you like to reap even more benefits from your membership by getting involved in the inner workings of our Chapter? You’ll make new friends, take on a new challenge and have fun doing it!
Volunteers are the engine of TTN. We organize all the activities and help plan the numerous events that bring our members together.
The Philadelphia Chapter has many opportunities available for you to become more involved. Participate in a time-limited project or an ongoing committee work - there are lots of options for you - see listings below! The majority of work described below can be tailored to your interests and available time.
Want to do something that's not listed? Have ideas? Just want some general information? Contact Jane Siegel (email@example.com) or Pam Rudman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Philadelphia Chapter Opportunities
- Event Leads - Design, coordinate and execute Chapter events
- Event Support - Assist Event Leads
- Event Ideas - Provide event ideas and initial research
- Web Presence - Post to and update website, social media
- Direct Communications - Write/edit/advise for publications
- Newsletter Production - Collect articles and consolidate into newsletter mailings
- Welcome Ambassadors: Need Ambassadors in all TTN areas such as Mainline, Center City, Bucks/Montgomery and Chester Counties
- Meet/greet new members, providing them information about TTN activities such as Peer Groups, SIGs
- Subject Matter Experts in areas relevant to TTN women such as: Transitions, Health/Wellness, Your Next Act
- Program Advisory Committee - Subject Matter Experts to advise/recommend educational programs/activities
- Program Coordinator - Assist in planning and executing programs and activities
- Program Facilitator - Conduct/facilitate workshops within their area of expertise
- Coordinator - Manage/maintain accurate information on group membership, attendance and communication with membership team
- Advisory Committee Member - Partner with peer groups, work with advisory committee to plan programs and support group liaisons - experience with groups and facilitation needed