BECOME A SPONSOR
Our sponsorships provide flexibility so individuals and companies can support the mission of The Transition Network at whatever level works for them.
The Transition Network reaches a community of professional women who are used to being decision-makers. They are reaching out, learning and growing as they move through the many transitions that is life after 50. And they control the purse strings on a wide range of buying decisions from business and financial concerns to health care to vacations, entertainment and fashion. With a median household income of $120,000, the TTN demographic is a vital and growing market for retailers and other business services to tap into.
The TTN Woman:
- The TTN women are educated women over 50 who have worked most of their adult lives and are now thinking about “what’s next.” They are diverse in who they are and where they come from.
- Joins TTN in her mid-to-late fifties.
- Has a median household income of $120,000.
- Is highly educated—likely to hold a graduated or professional degree (over 70%).
- Works full time, part-time or pro bono.
- Stays intellectually engaged with formal courses, professional development activities and book groups.
- Travels regularly both within the United States (90%) and abroad (60%).
- Keeps fit by working out at least 2-3 times a week, with a sizable group (40%) exercising even more often.
Choose from a variety of sponsorship alternatives, including:
- Ongoing in-kind donations such as office space, computer equipment, phone or internet services.
- National or chapter programs or events.
- Support for Caring Collaborative.
Interested in becoming a TTN Sponsor? For more information,
contact us at 347-735-6035 or email@example.com.