Atlanta Chapter Events
Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income
|Register for this Event|
Time: 6:30 - 8 pm
Location: Lincoln Financial Advisors, 3625 Cumberland Blvd, Suite 900, Atlanta, GA 30339
Contact: Lynn Anderson
You are cordially invited to attend an educational workshop as part of the Atlanta TTN Quaterly Program Series.
"Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income"
Learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
After being told for years that Social Security is "going broke," baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. But the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
At this workshop you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Presented by: Edward J. Stefan, MBA, CRPC, CFP® and Clare E. Stefan
Redirecting to the secure channel. If page does not refresh, please click here.