How do you measure the value of a reinvented life?
So, you ask, “Why should I join The Transition Network? What’s in it for me?” It’s easy to list the tangible benefits, and we do that below. But the more important benefit of membership in TTN is the community that supports you as you move through your own transitions and learn to embrace the change after 50.
- Meet smart, diverse women with similar interests and connect using the Member Directory.
- Participate in Peer & Special Interest Groups that range from discussions about transition issues and business networking to fun activities such as cultural events, gourmet dining and book clubs. There is no limit to the groups that can be created because they all originate with the members!
- Engage in monthly telephone peer groups for members who live outside a TTN chapter area.
- Post or respond to job listings targeting TTN members, for full, part-time or volunteer opportunities.
- Are you an author? Promote your books to the members and on a special dedicated Amazon.com page.
- Communicate with other members through our Chapter bulletin boards where you can arrange an outing, sell a treasure or rent a house!
- Post your “Business Card” online and network through TTN
- Attend workshops to learn new skills.
- Rekindle passions you might have put on hold.
- Learn what’s ahead as we work our way through the many transitions in our lives.
- Find out how to stay fit and realize the positive aspects of aging.
- See what you find out about yourself.
- Determine your own level of involvement in your community or beyond.
- Join with other TTN members to begin or continue an experience that is important to you.
- Engage in The Caring Collaborative where members voluntarily provide health-related support services for each other.
- Broaden your impact to beyond your own community to advocate for meaningful issues or causes.
|Click here to view membership options where you live.|